Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The World's Most Famous Plumber

is not really a plumber at all but a video game character, although not just any video game character. As the lead character in the wildly successful Super Mario Bros. game franchise, Mario (the plumber) is purportedly the most famous character in video game history.

Wow. If only he were racing around unplugging clogs and fixing drips, imagine what he could do for the profile of us everyday guys!

Instead he and his brother Luigi are preoccupied with running around the Mushroom Kingdom (?) trying to stop the turtle-like villain Bowser's numerous plans to kidnap Princess Peach, destroy them and take over the kingdom. And Mario also has other enemies and rivals, including Donkey Kong and Wario -- so maybe it is understandable that he never does get around to actually doing any plumbing.

And for a little more Super Mario fun...

7 comments:

Tani said...

This post has made me remember my childhood days. When we used to play mario game. This is the first game i have played in computer. So good were those days.

brooklyn plumber

Noah Barn said...

When I first read the title of this article, I thought of someone real that offers a plumbing service. But when I saw the pic, I was kind of surprise seeing whose this famous plumber. I agree Mario is the best and the most popular plumber ever.

Plumbers Mornington Peninsula said...

Plumbers lay the groundwork for which we enjoy the soothing hot showers after a hard day at work. Master plumbers take care of the design and construction of various types of water systems and engineers collaborate with them during such jobs.

Plumbers Mornington Peninsula

Unknown said...

When we used to play mario game. This is the first game i have played in computer. Click here

plumbers mentone said...

Great plumbing article and blog, thanks for a great read. When hiring a plumber make sure they are licensed and insured.

jonesalbert said...

Interesting post, I like the content. Thank you for the informations.

Plumber Prahran

Mica said...

When I initially read the title of this article, I thought of somebody genuine that offers a Plumbing Services. Be that as it may, when I saw the pic, I was somewhat shocked seeing whose this popular handyman. I concur Mario is the best and the most well-known handyman ever. Nostalgic feels. Love your article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...